President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari joined the Governor of Lagos State, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu today officially handed over Patrol Vehicles and various security equipment to security agencies in Lagos State by the State Government.
- One Hundred and Fifty (150) Double Cabin Vehicles;
- Thirty (30) Saloon Patrol Vehicles
- One Thousand(1000) Ballistic Vests;
- OneThousand(1000) Ballistic Helmets;
- One Thousand (1000) Handheld Police Radios/Walkie Talkies;
- One Hundred (100) Security Patrol Bikes;
- Two (2) Armored Personnel Carriers (APCs)
- Four(4) High Capacity Troop Carriers;
- Two (2) Anti-Riot Water Cannon Vehicles
- Office/Command Furniture and other Ancillary Support Resources
This is in line with the Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu’s THEMES Agenda, the ‘S’ which stands for Security. This also seeks to boost the morale of security agencies across the State and to improve the overall security of the State.